The Collective Canary Wharf is one of London’s newest and the only co-living building of its kind in Canary Wharf. Guests can choose from a range of studios that are cleverly designed to maximise space and feature modern amenities. All studios boast smart storage solutions, a well-equipped kitchenette, a smart TV, a Simba Hybrid mattress, a hairdryer and a private ensuite. Facilities include a 20th floor restaurant and bar, a fitness gym, a spa, a rooftop swimming pool, meeting spaces, co-working areas and flexible spaces to relax and mingle along with a host of exciting cultural programs.
Cosy Studio: £1,192 per calendar month, normally £1,430.
Standard Studio: £1,300 per calendar month, normally £1,517.
The Collective Canary Wharf is 10mins walk from Canary Wharf with its cafes, pubs and bars, 10mins drive from ExCeL London centre, 13mins drive from London City Airport and less than 20mins from Central London. Greenwich is only 15mins on the DLR or 30mins walk via the Greenwich Foot Tunnel.
Visit https://www.thecollective.com/locations/canary-wharf and submit enquiry form or book a tour.
– Move in by 31st October 2020.
– Minimum 3 months contract to qualify for offer.
– Rent free offer calculated as reduced rent.
– The Collective reserves the right to change, modify, supplement or cancel these terms and conditions or offers featured at any time without notice. Changes will be effective as soon as they are published on the The Collective website.
– The terms and conditions applying to your reservation will be those in place on the date that you make your reservation and you should therefore check them each time you make a reservation.
* Offer subject to availability.