Book Tickets Online
Greenwich – the home of time and a devilish silent W that's twisted the tongues of London tourists for centuries. There are few better places to soak up London's history and heritage, and with the Greenwich Bundle you'll enjoy all aspects of this riverside corner of the capital.
With access to the Old Royal Naval College's jaw-dropping Painted Hall, a climb up The O2, and access to the hop-on hop-off boat, your Greenwich day out is sorted!
What's more, you'll earn an exclusive 10% discount for all Tiqets' other venues in London, including the Tower of London, View From the Shard, Kew Gardens, Kensington Palace, Tower Bridge and more.
Old Royal Naval College: The Painted Hall
Sir James Thornhill's Painted Hall is the jewel of the Old Royal Naval College – a golden-hued chamber that’s ready to leave you open-mouthed. The birthplace of wedding-planner’s dream King Henry VIII, you’ll have an interactive guide to fill you in on the College’s incredible history as you explore.
Up at The O2 – The Daytime Climb
Looking for something unique and thrilling? Up at The O2 is a 90-minute guided experience that lets you climb 52 metres above one of the capital's most well-known buildings for 360° views of the city's historic skyline and the Thames. Feel the wind on your face as you clamber up this local landmark in a surreal London experience.
Hop-on Hop-off River Roamer
Sometimes the black-cab, red-bus hubbub of the city can get overwhelming. That's where the Uber Boats by Thames Clippers come in! Enjoy unlimited hop-on and hop-off travel along the Thames for one day, perfect for your London adventure in Greenwich, which is included on the route! You can start at the Westminster, Millennium Tower, Greenwich or North Greenwich Pier, and travel anywhere between Putney and Woolwich Arsenal Pier.
- Assistance dogs welcome
- British Sign Language
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Ear defenders available
- Facilities for hearing impaired
- Facilities for visually impaired
- Video/virtual tours
- Wheelchairs available - Manual wheelchairs are available to hire from the Tourist Information Centre in the Visitor Centre open 10am–5pm. These are allocated on a first come, first served basis. There is a deposit of £50 which is refunded when the wheelchair is returned. For further information please call 020 830 55235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Currency Exchange - Available at the Tourist Information Centre in the Visitor Centre, open 10am–5pm. For further information please call 020 830 55235 or email email@example.com.
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Coach parking - If you are travelling by coach, there is a coach drop off point in Stockwell Street (SE10 9JN) which is a 10 minute walk to the grounds. There is free coach parking on Norman Road (SE10) and Charlton Way (SE3) or paid coach parking on Park Row/Romney Road (SE10 9NL).
- Drop Off Point - If you are travelling by coach, there is a coach drop off point in Stockwell Street (SE10 9JN) which is a 10 minute walk to the grounds. There is free coach parking on Norman Road (SE10) and Charlton Way (SE3) or paid coach parking on Park Row/Romney Road (SE10 9NL).
- Guided tours for groups
- French signs/guides
- German signs/guides
- Italian signs/guides
- Spanish signs/guides
- Parking with charge - Please note that there is limited parking in Greenwich, particularly at weekends and we encourage you to use public transport if possible. Paid car parking is available in Park Row (SE10 9NL) and Cutty Sark Gardens.
- Gift shop
- Onsite Catering
- Public toilets
- Smoking not allowed
- WiFi or internet access - Free WiFi is available at the Tourist Information Centre in the Visitor Centre.