Book Tickets Online
AHOY! Children's Gallery is a fun-filled children’s gallery for 0-7s.
Polar exploration, pirates and a host of other maritime themes are brought to life in this playful and immersive gallery.
Stoke the boiler of a steamship, buy and sell fish in the marketplace, and make new friends in the interactive boatyard. Come inside and let the kids explore!
- The AHOY! Children’s Gallery is ticketed during weekends and school holidays to improve the visitor experience of this extremely popular gallery. Families can book a guaranteed entry time and avoid the need to queue. Each session lasts for 45 minutes.
- Entry is free during weekdays in term time, but you are recommended to book in advance to guarantee entry. A limited number of time slots during term time weekdays are unavailable for families to book to facilitate schools programme. Check availability online to avoid disappointment.
- Your ticket also includes free entry to the National Maritime Museum.
- There’s a buggy park nearby and easy access to all the facilities you need to have a stress-free visit.
- AHOY! is a quick lift-ride away from the Great Map Café on the first floor of the Museum, where you can re-fuel with coffee and cake after playtime.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Weekdays during term time||Free|
|Weekends & School Holidays||£3.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Booking & Payment Details
- Advance booking essential
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Children welcome