Book Tickets Online
The Peter Harrison Planetarium at the Royal Observatory is London’s only planetarium. Think of it as a tour bus of the universe taking you on amazing journeys to explore and experience the wonders of the night sky.
Combining real images from spacecraft and telescopes with advanced CGI, the Planetarium can fly you into the heart of the Sun, transport you to distant galaxies, show you the birth of a star or land you on Mars!
There are different shows every day plus special shows for kids and some have live commentary from real-life Royal Observatory astronomers.
See What's On at the Peter Harrison Planetarium here.
- Assistance dogs welcome
- British Sign Language
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Ear defenders available
- Facilities for hearing impaired
- Facilities for visually impaired
- Staff Qualified in Deaf Awareness Training
- Wheelchairs available
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site light refreshments
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Coach parking - There is free coach parking adjacent to the A2 in Blackheath at Charlton Way Coach Park which is close to the Royal Observatory via a short walk through the Blackheath gate of Greenwich Park.
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Gift shop
- Passenger lift
- Public toilets
- Smoking not allowed
- WiFi or internet access
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
- Hen/Stag Dos Welcome