Book Tickets Online
To make the most of your day out, buy a Royal Museums Greenwich Day Pass and get access to both Cutty Sark and the Royal Observatory!
Visit the Cutty Sark, a clipper ship which transported tea from China before turning to the wool trade in Australia in the mid 19th century. As well as walking about the ship and seeing what life on the ocean waves was like, navigate the ship yourself in the digital game and see if you can beat the Captain, take the ships wheel and meet some the world’s largest collection of ship figureheads.
Stroll through the beautiful Greenwich and past the Queen’s House to the Royal Observatory. Hop over the Prime Meridian Line where the eastern hemisphere meets the western, just as the Equator divides the northern and southern hemispheres. See the collection of world famous Harrison clocks, designed by John Harrison which revolutionised navigation and saved many lives at sea.
Book Now > to save almost 20% off on entry to Cutty Sark and the Royal Observatory with a Royal Museums Greenwich Day Pass.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£27.00 per ticket|
|Child||£13.50 per ticket|
|Student / Under 25||£18.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Assistance dogs welcome
- British Sign Language
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Ear defenders available
- Facilities for hearing impaired
- Facilities for visually impaired
- Staff Qualified in Deaf Awareness Training
- Wheelchairs available
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site light refreshments
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Coach parking - There is free coach parking adjacent to the A2 in Blackheath at Charlton Way Coach Park which is close to the Royal Observatory via a short walk through the Blackheath gate of Greenwich Park.
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Gift shop
- Passenger lift
- Public toilets
- Smoking not allowed
- WiFi or internet access
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
- Hen/Stag Dos Welcome