Each Sunday come and explore the Museum’s collection through hands on creative activities.
Each week a different artist will take your family on a journey into the Museum’s collection. Discover objects that introduce you to the different people, histories and cultures that are part of the National Maritime Museum. Participate in different creative activities inspired by these objects before heading into the galleries to see what else you discover.
* Suitable for all ages and abilities.
– These sessions are free but are currently ticketed. Please pre-book your ticket online or over the phone.
– Accessible for children or adult carers who are blind or partially sighted.
– There is level access to the Learning Space.
– The Learning Space has one set of automatic double doors.
– Both individual seats (with or without arms) and benches are available in the Learning Space upon request.