Book Tickets Online
New to the Maritime Greenwich World Heritage Site? Or maybe just curious about what makes Greenwich a special place to live and visit?
Join Greenwich Tour Guides Association on a Greenwich Highlights Tour lasting just 90 minutes.
Let them guide and entertain you as you take in all the major sites including:
· the world’s sole surviving tea clipper Cutty Sark
· the architectural splendour of Sir Christopher Wren’s Old Royal Naval College
· the Queen’s House and National Maritime Museum
· Greenwich Park – playground of the Tudor monarchs Henry VIII and Elizabeth I
· Royal Observatory Greenwich and the famous Greenwich zero degree Meridian Line where the guides will explain its huge significance for both the globalisation of time and safety at sea.
Tours depart Thursdays-Sundays at 12.15pm leaving from the Greenwich Visitor Centre, just 2 minutes’ walk from Greenwich Pier and Cutty Sark DLR station.
The tours are run by the Greenwich Tour Guides Association, founded in 1988. Guides are fully trained and insured. They are all based in Greenwich, possess unrivalled local knowledge and have plenty of fun and fascinating anecdotes to keep both adults and children amused.
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Credit cards accepted (with charge)
- Children welcome
- Open now
- Facilities for groups
- Guided tours for individuals
- Smoking not allowed
- Accepts groups