Elaine Marshall (14th - 16th May)
- Summer Balcony is an acrylic on canvas made during lock down, after watercolour sketches of my son Adam’s balcony at his Berlin apartment, with its arrangement of exotic plants.
Stephen Robson (17th May - 6th June)
- In his new work, colour comes first, and colour is the subject. The idea may well come from the landscape, but the excitement comes from putting colours together.
Michael Reid (7th - 27 June)
- Michael uses unusual techniques such as sugar-lift aquatint to create his striking images of London and semi-abstract landscapes.
Book Tickets Online
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Free Entry
- Children welcome
- Capacity limit
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Open now
- Smoking not allowed