Borealis offers a mesmerising “must see” moment of awe and wonder in two extraordinary locations. Why not combine your visit with a trip to Royal Museums Greenwich Polar Worlds galleries and make the most of all that Greenwich and Woolwich Town Centres have to offer?
This spectacular immersive installation, inspired by the Northern Lights, will light up the skies over the Royal Borough of Greenwich during this year’s Festival. Time seems to slow down as eyes look up with Dan Acher’s second incredible installation at GDIF 2021.
- This event is FREE but ticketed.
- Each booking is limited to a maximum group size of 6 people.
- Each ticket allows for 30 minutes admittance, please only attend once on any given date.
* GDIF have undertaken comprehensive risk assessments, and review our policies regularly in light of the changing covid-19 situation. Hand sanitiser will be available on all sites, and we recommend wearing face coverings in crowded areas. This event is entirely outdoors, and we work to ensure that everyone is comfortable and safe. You can help by respecting others’ space and choices, adhering to our guidelines when you attend events, and following relevant testing, vaccination, and self-isolation rules.
Book Tickets Online
Booking & Payment Details
- Free Entry
- Children welcome
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Time limited visits
- Smoking not allowed