Welcome to CoderDojo at The Prince Philip Maritime Collections Centre
The Prince Philip Maritime Collections Centre's CoderDojo is a free coding club for young people (7-17) interested in programming. The monthly club will consist of 90 minutes of programming; in which you can take part in an array of specially designed coding activities inspired by the vast collection. In the final half an hour of the session, you will be able to share and present your projects with your peers.
The knowledgeable and friendly mentors will support you whilst you try out different tasks and activities. Create projects in Scratch, Python, HTML and more; No matter if you are a programming master or a total beginner, everyone is welcome in this club.
What do I need to bring?
- Bring a laptop and charger to work on
- Bring a notepad and a pencil, to jot down ideas or any usernames/passwords created during the session
* Suitable for ages 7- 17 | Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
Book Tickets Online
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Children welcome
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Open now
- Time limited visits
- Smoking not allowed
- Accepts groups