Book Tickets Online
Once a favoured medieval palace and then a Tudor royal residence, Eltham Palace was transformed by eccentric millionaires Stephen and Virginia Courtauld. Discover the Courtauld’s extravagant lifestyle as you explore their stylish home which incorporates original medieval features into an otherwise ultra-modern 1930s design.
The intriguing mix of historical features continues in the captivating grounds. Admire stunning herbaceous borders and planting and relax in the Rock Garden with its series of pools and cascades running down to the picturesque moat. Cross London's oldest working bridge and admire views of the house from the lawn. With plenty of wide open spaces, it's the perfect place to take in the fresh air, relax and play.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|House and Gardens||£17.30 per adult|
|House and Gardens||£15.60 per concession|
|House and Gardens||£10.40 per child|
|House and Gardens (1 Adult and up to 3 Children)||£27.70 per family|
|House and Gardens (2 Adults and up to 3 Children)||£45.00 per family|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Assistance dogs welcome
- British Sign Language
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for hearing impaired
- Facilities for visually impaired
- Wheelchairs available
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- 2m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- COVID-19 measures in place
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Hygiene screens in place
- Outside seating
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Coach parking - Coaches can drop off next to the visitor centre before being advised where to park.
- Drop Off Point - Coaches can drop off next to the visitor centre before being advised where to park.
- Facilities for Coach Driver - Eltham Palace also offer free entry for coach drivers and tour leaders.
- Guided tours for groups
- Free Parking - Free parking is available for members only.
- Parking with charge - Parking charges apply to non-members. A large car park is signposted just off Court Road with plenty of spaces for cars and disabled visitors - please use Sat Nav postcode SE9 5NP to help direct you straight to the car park.
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Gift shop
- Onsite Catering
- Public toilets
- English Heritage Property
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted