Book Tickets Online
Explore 19 acres of award-winning gardens and step inside the striking art deco mansion.
Once a favoured medieval palace and then a Tudor royal residence, in the 1930s Eltham Palace was transformed by eccentric millionaires Stephen and Virginia Courtauld. Get a taste of the Courtaulds’ extravagant lifestyle as you explore their unusual home, try on a range of period costumes, follow the family trail and admire the magnificent medieval great hall.
There’s a quirky mix of medieval and modern in the gardens too. Admire stunning herbaceous borders, walk through formal rose gardens and relax in the Rock Garden, with its pools and cascades running down to the moat. Cross London's oldest working bridge and go on an adventure in the playground inspired by the Courtaulds’ love of travel.
With so much to see and do, Eltham Palace is a great value day out for the whole family – Book Now.
|£14.50 per ticket
|Child (Ages 5-17) from
|£8.60 per ticket
|Family (1 Adult, up to 3 Children) from
|£23.10 per family
|Family (2 Adults, up to 3 Children) from
|£37.60 per family
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Assistance dogs welcome
- British Sign Language
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for hearing impaired
- Facilities for visually impaired
- Wheelchairs available
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Coach parking - Coaches can drop off next to the visitor centre before being advised where to park.
- Drop Off Point - Coaches can drop off next to the visitor centre before being advised where to park.
- Facilities for Coach Driver - Eltham Palace also offer free entry for coach drivers and tour leaders.
- Guided tours for groups
- Free Parking - Free parking is available for members only.
- Parking with charge - Parking charges apply to non-members. A large car park is signposted just off Court Road with plenty of spaces for cars and disabled visitors - please use Sat Nav postcode SE9 5NP to help direct you straight to the car park.
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Gift shop
- Onsite Catering
- Public toilets
- English Heritage Property
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
- Visit Eltham Palace and Gardens