Book Tickets Online
Greenwich Park Playground is located in the North East corner of Greenwich Park since the 1940s, welcoming more than 400,000 visitors each year. After decades of play from thousands of children, the much-loved facility has been transformed.
Following phased upgrade work and replacement of old-fashioned equipment, The Royal Parks has opened a bespoke inclusive, modern playground, which will enable even more children to play with:
- The high-quality playground which follows a maritime theme, reflecting the nautical roots of the World Heritage Site, offering creative play opportunities for children of all ages and abilities. The playground also encourages collaborative and imaginative play through exploration and discovery.
- Play elements which are positioned both at ground level and in raised channels of varying height, in order to allow less-abled and able-bodied children to play together. Features include a basket swing, roundabout, and plenty of sand and water play.
- Loose, textured and natural materials such as logs, rope and bark are incorporated into a nature-inspired setting that blends seamlessly with the park’s historic landscape. Planting schemes chosen for scent and colour to enhance a sensory experience.
* The playground is suitable for children up to age of 12 years.
- Disabled toilets
Booking & Payment Details
- Free Entry
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Public toilets