Book Tickets Online
Glide to Greenwich, and across London, with Uber Boat by Thames Clippers.
Departing major piers every 20 minutes and connecting 23 piers along the River Thames, Uber Boat by Thames Clippers provide a fast and safe way to get around the capital. With step-free access, open back-decks, and onboard café bars; you’ll get the best views of London’s landmarks, including Tower Bridge, The O2 and the Old Royal Naval College, as you set sail between them.
The fleet of 18 spacious, modern vessels are well suited to help sightseers and commuters alike to enjoy their travel time.
New service: Go unlimited and explore Greenwich and the area by river.
An East Zone River Roamer is perfect for unlimited all-day travel across the eastern end of the route.
There is so much to see and do within the Royal Borough of Greenwich and the neighbouring areas from the Old Royal Naval College and the Royal Observatory, to the Tide and ICON Outlet at The O2 Arena, Museum of London Docklands, the Thames Barrier and so much more.
An East Zone River Roamer is the easiest way to connect all of the East and Southeast areas of London along the Thames between Canary Wharf and Woolwich (Royal Arsenal) - Book Now
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site light refreshments
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- Clear signage
- Contactless payment only
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- One way system
- Online booking only
- Online booking possible
- Online ordering available
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Queuing system
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Dogs Accepted
- Smoking not allowed