Book Tickets Online
Explore your local architectural masterpiece, and get access to 600 years of history.
First Sunday takes place on the first Sunday of each month, where visitors from Greenwich and beyond are welcomed with storytelling for young audiences, as well as access to the Baroque masterpiece, the Painted Hall, with expert-led talks and tours and use of the multimedia guide.
Come and join in for a fun First Sundays Storytelling inspired by the amazing artwork in the Painted Hall.
Time: Morning (11:30am – 12 noon) and afternoon (1:30pm – 2:00pm)
* Suitable for ages 5-10 but kids of all ages are welcome!
* Advance booking is required for these sessions.
* All children must be accompanied by an adult with a valid ticket to the Painted Hall, or Annual Pass.
For more information, click here.
|£5.00 per ticket
|Child (Under 16)
NOTE: First Sunday tickets cannot be converted to annual passes but you can purchase a £15.00 ticket, which can be converted to an annual pass.
- Disabled access
Booking & Payment Details
- Advance booking essential
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Children welcome
- Discover the Painted Hall, a baroque masterpiece, steeped in 500 years of rich British history