Book Tickets Online
Try a round of miniature golf at CrazyPutt Adventure Golf on Greenwich Peninsula, only a few hundred metres from North Greenwich Underground.
The 18-hole course is inspired by old 1980s Crazy Golf and each hole is modelled on famous courses from around the world including The Belfry, Wentworth, Augusta, K-Club and the home of golf – St Andrews!
This is a new kind of Crazy Golf and great fun for all the family. Give it a shot!
- Disabled access
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- 2m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- Contactless payment only
- COVID-19 measures in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for visitors
- Free Parking
- Public toilets