Enjoy a sumptuous afternoon tea in grand surroundings overlooking 110 acres of beautiful parkland. Freshly prepared seasonal menus include sweet and savoury pastries, sandwiches and scones with unlimited coffee or luxury speciality teas.
For an extra treat, you can also add a glass of Laurent Perrier champagne!
Gift vouchers for afternoon teas are also available. Please contact Eltham Lodge for more details.
Teas & Tours
Explore Eltham Lodge, a stunning grade 1 listed house, and discover the history behind the architecture and occupants dating back to Tudor times. Experienced guides from Greenwich Tours will take you through the various rooms and share their knowledge of the many original artefacts and paintings.
Then sit back, relax and enjoy a luxury afternoon tea in one of the Lodges rooms.
Afternoon tea with a tour costs £27pp. Contact Eltham Lodge for groups of 10 or more. Please book using the calendar below specifying that you would like a tour included.
Terms & conditions
· Afternoon tea is available at Eltham lodge Monday to Friday, 12-5pm subject to availability
· Reservations should be made at least one week in advance
· One afternoon tea platter per person
· Smart dress code is required
· Young persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
· Cancellations must be made within 3 days of the reserved date
· Champagne tea bookings are for a minimum of 4 persons (1 glass per person)
- Afternoon tea
- Private rooms
- Vegetarian diet available
- Accepts groups