A fresh new global food hub for Greenwich Peninsula: one bar and six independent vendors serving up irresistible treats from the world’s streets. Take it to go, or make time to dine on the terrace or mezzanine oasis.
Design District Canteen food traders include:
● Hermanos Taco House - takes inspiration from traditional Mexican cuisine and fuses it with their own modern spin, offering 100% gluten free corn tacos is their rule number 1.
● Guasa - serving versatile Venezuelan Arepas — artisan buns made with naturally gluten-free white corn. Also, yuca fries!
● Raastawala - serving Kati rolls and other treats. Rinku, Ron and Neelan create Kolkata street food inspired by family recipes.
● Eat Lah - serving Malaysian rice bowls and spicy delights from Rob and Mel. Be sure to try the herbaceous blue rice.
● Toasted - serving gourmet toasties filled with the finest ingredients. From the people behind the Great British Charcuterie Co.
● The Big Bun Theory - Coming soon...
The bar is the perfect refreshment stop for locals and visitors to Greenwich Peninsula. Sun up to way past sundown, they offer carefully selected teas and coffee, artisanal, local beers, natural wines, spirits and ready-to-go cocktails, made inhouse.
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)