Step off the usual tourist trails in Greenwich and see some of the less well known attractions you might normally miss.
Greenwich Bus Tours provide a unique opportunity to explore hidden gems across the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
This fully guided tour includes entry to the secret and romantic Severndroog Castle, a guided tour of Charlton House, the finest remaining Jacobean mansion in London and a visit to the amazing and unique Thames Barrier.
- Included in ticket price: Entry to Severndroog Castle, Charlton House tour and entry to the visitor centre at the Thames Barrier
- Tour starts at 10:30am, pick up point on Stockwell Street. Opposite the Café Rouge/ Ibis Hotel
- Tours last approximately 3 hours (Each venue visited has a café so there will be plenty of food options en route)
- Drop off is at the Royal Observatory or at the pick-up point in Stockwell Street.
- Not included:
- Entry to the Royal Observatory