From galaxies formed billions of years ago to planets within our solar system, Hubble Vision explores how the Hubble Space Telescope has changed the way we imagine and understand the universe.
The exhibition includes;
– 31 illuminated images
– An interactive featuring 100 ‘best of Hubble’ images as chosen by NASA
– Three films exploring Hubble and the upcoming James Webb telescope
– Discover more about space and the technology we use to understand it through these key topics:
– How early technology developed to become the space telescopes we know today
– How Hubble reveals images that cannot be seen by the human eye
– Dark matter
– Planets in our solar system
– Extrasolar planets
– Star and galaxy formation and death
– The Big Bang and the evolution of the universe
– The future of space telescopes
* Suitable for all ages.